Version from 02/13/2020
This document is an integral appendix to User agreement.
These rules are mandatory for all users of any GalaxyOnline.io project (hereinafter referred to as the «Project»).
Перейти в чат User support center.
User Support Center - GalaxyOnline.io Official Chat (hereinafter referred to as the “Administration”) to provide free expert advice to users on the functioning of the Project. Administrators of the User Support Center are representatives of the Administration, unless otherwise specified.
User Support Center functions:
Consulting users on the following issues of the operation of the Project:
- user account maintenance issues;
- user account security issues;
- game mechanics issues;
- technical issues;
- other issues.
- Advice on restrictions issued for non-compliance of User agreement, Game rules, and other rules of GalaxyOnline.io.
- Registration of user requests on issues arising during the detection of errors and failures.
Prohibitions and restrictions
Ограничения применяются в отношении пользователей, нарушающих Пользовательское соглашение, Правила игры, иные правила GalaxyOnline.io и препятствующих нормальному функционированию Центра поддержки пользователей.
Types of restrictions:
When contacting the User Support Center, the following actions are prohibited:
- Enabling Read only mode in the operated games - depriving the user of the ability to send messages to all types of game chats.
- Blocking in operated games - depriving the user of the ability to send messages to all types of game chats.
- Blocking in operated games - restrict user access to the game by blocking the account.
In case of violation of these Rules, the Administration reserves the right to apply to the User both the enabling of the Read only mode in the operated games and the blocking of the account in the operated chats and / or games, depending on the severity of the violation.
- Insult to the Administration.
- Posting information (messages, phrases, characters, images, etc.), not having constructive content and preventing the normal functioning of the User Support Center or aimed at insulting the employees of the Support Center; repeated creation / duplication of applications that do not carry constructive content or are aimed at insulting the employees of the Support Center.
- The threat of physical violence against other users or representatives of the Administration.
- All types of provocations and attempts to mislead the Administration.
The term of the applied block is set by the Administration depending on the severity of the violation.
If the User has the premium account or other additional services at the time the Administration applies any restrictions, it does not provide the User with any benefits. If restrictions are applied to the account for violation of these Rules, the action of the premium account or other additional services is not suspended and not compensated
Employees of the User Support Center have the right to close the application without the possibility of further correspondence on the questions asked in it. This right can be used in the event of a request for questions an answer to which was previously provided, as well as in the case when the User was provided with all possible information on the question asked
The administration has the right not to consider applications that violate the rules of the User Support Center.
Please note that these rules and restrictions are not full and do not cover all possible options for abusive or incorrect behavior.
Filing complaints about gaming violations. Appeal of decisions
Please note that it is necessary to file applications with complaints of violations no later than 3 days after their commission.
- The terms for applying the restrictions imposed by the automatic system and the Administration are not subject to appeal.
- Clan Conflict Complaints (including clan treasury issues), They are not considered by the administration, since each clan commander is given the opportunity to appoint members of the clan to their respective positions at their own discretion. The administration does not interfere in the internal conflict of clans and is not able to influence their consequences.
- Complaints are accepted and considered only from persons directly affected by the violation. Complaints received from third parties that are not victims are not accepted and are not considered.